SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday May 17, 2018
- Guaranteed Registration Ends: for guaranteed shirt, swag bag, or awards. Extras will be ordered to pick from, but no guarantee you will get your desired size.
Thursday May 31, 2018
- 6pm Online Registration Closes
o Paper registration available Friday 8am-3pm at The Zone Packet Pickup
Friday June 1, 2018
- 8am-3pm Packet Pickup @ The Zone (275 Stationary Place, Rexburg, ID)
o LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER
- 5-7pm Packet Pickup & Potato Bake Dinner @ Madison Middle School (575 W 7th S)
*Free Potato Bake Dinner for Marathon, Relay, and Half Marathon registrants. Additional tickets available for $6 in advance or $8 at the door
- 6pm Information Meeting (during Potato Bake Dinner) @ Madison Middle School
Saturday June 2, 2018 *RACE DAY*
- 5am Full Marathon runners and FIRST leg of Rely load buses @ Madison Jr High (134 Madison Ave) to be taken to the Historical Teton Dam Site
- 5:30am Buses Leave for Starting Line with Full Marathon Runners and First Leg of Relay runners ONLY
- 6:30am Start Marathon & Relay @ Historical Teton Dam Site
Finish at Smith Park
- 11am Award Ceremony for all races @ Smith Park
Relay teams can have between 2 and 6 members. The course will be divided up into four legs of four miles and two legs of five miles. Transition areas are located at miles 4, 8, 12, 17, and 22. The first leg runner can ride the bus from the Madison Junior High School to the starting line. It is the responsibility of the team to pick up and drop off their members at each transition point.
Team vehicles must be marked as the official team transport-vehicle, only one vehicle per team. This vehicle can only drive through the course once, no circulating the course or portions of the course to check on runners. Any team whose vehicle is found circulating the course will be disqualified. Drive slowly through the course to reduce kicking up dirt and give all runners the right-of-way.
The first and last runners of your team need to be wearing the timing chip; the middle runners don't need to wear the timing chip. Only the team's overall time is recorded.
The safety of the runners is our first priority! Please be extra careful at transition areas. Park your cars on the side roads and never on the course. Please be considerate of the other racers by not blocking the road while waiting for the exchange.