Customer Support Services provide excellent customer service by listening and understanding our customer’s needs. We respond with appropriate information and services while providing positive reinforcement for their requests because the “customer is our first priority”.
City Hall hours:
- 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Utilities that can be taken at City Hall:
- Rexburg City Water, Sewer, and Garbage
- Century Link ($2.00 cash fee)
- Intermountain Gas ($1 cash fee)
- Rocky Mountain Power ($1 cash fee if processed immediately, otherwise we can mail it off with no fee)
Forms of Payment:
- Cash, Check, or Money Order
- Credit Card - for City of Rexburg payments only.