To report any LIFE THREATENING Emergency, please call 9-1-1.
For all other services, questions, or problems, call Rexburg's Customer Service at 208-359-3020.
Customer service representatives are available to assist callers from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
To report a lost/found animal, please click here or go to the Rexburg Police Department webpage.
What should I report?
- Problem with a traffic light
- Maintenance problem in a park
- Maintenance problem with a sidewalk
- Street light outage
- Maintenance problem with a street light
- Problem with a street such as a pothole
- Problem with a tree, such as one near power lines
- Problem with zoning violation
- General city complaint
Please click here to report a problem/concern.