The Customer Support Services Department acts as a paystation for certain utility providers. The information below will help you to use City Hall to pay your utilities.
Utility bills that can be paid at the City Hall front counter:
- All City of Rexburg utilities, including water, sewer, and garbage
- Qwest ($2 service charge)
- Intermountain Gas ($1 service charge)
- Rocky Mountain Power ($1 service charge if processed on site or we can mail for no charge)
Accepted methods for payment:
- Money Order
- Credit Card (only for City of Rexburg utilities)
What to bring in with you to City Hall:
City Hall Drop Box
- Your bill or the account number
You can place the following bills in the drop box in front of City Hall:
- Rocky Mountain Power
- City of Rexburg
Do not place Intermountain Gas or Quest payments in drop box (due to the service charge).
There is also a Cable ONE payment drop box at the front of City Hall on the left side.
Online Bill Pay
Pay your bill without leaving your desk by using Xpress bill pay